Kitchen (2007)

Metropolitan Market's annual Housewares sale (July 18‑21) has every kitchen tool you need to cook dinner party food in a weeknight time frame, every darling dish that the designer hostess desires, and a completely crave-able collection of cookbooks, linens, and kitchen accessories-all up to 70% off!

All locations.

Some of my favorite kitchen picks are standard items that you'll find useful everyday.

 
Lodge cast iron pans. Love them!

 
This Wine Saver has saved many bottles of wine for the next day.

 
When I bake I like to use this scale for precise measurements.

 
Who can resist a little Fishs Eddy? Hard to find outside of NYC.
Cute and trendy stuff to make you feel like you shopped the big apple.

 
And the selection of cookbooks will surprise you, too.
 
I hope you find some great deals as I have in the past. Looking forward to going this year.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment