Trophy (2011)

Trophy Cupcakes and Party announced they designed a new box and therefore, is holding a photo contest to showcase their new box with a Seattle landmark. I jumped at the opportunity to enter the contest. I dreamed of various ways the box could be displayed. Being housebound, I was not sure how to get a Seattle landmark into the picture.

Then I remembered that I had a Seattle International Film Festival poster. Technically, that is a Seattle Landmark. I woke up early, propped up the poster, played around with props and the cupcakes. It was too early to eat the cupcakes, so I just admired them.

In about 15 minutes, I had my shot.

I went to Trophy Cupcake's FaceBook page and added my photo. About an hour later, a simple response: "Trophy loves SIFF".

No comments:

Post a Comment