Matchbook Morning (2005)


For those of you that know me, know of my magazine addiction.

"Hi, I'm Radish and I am addicted to magazines." A journalism graduate, I have a soft spot for all things printed.

With the closure of these printed publications: Domino, InStyle Home, O at Home, Country Home, Cottage Living and Gourmet, there has been a huge deficit in the magazine industry. Fortunately, we have online publications to read now.

Lonny Magazine you can buy printed mags for approx $36 per issue.
Matchbook Magazine
Sweet Paul
Anthology Magazine
Rue Magazine
Nesting Newbies
Ivy and Piper
Adore Magazine

Lucky Magazine is going to bring back Domino in the form of Lucky Home, due this Spring. I can't wait to see the content and art direction. Without some of the talented Domino staff, it might just be a Domino light magazine. You can read about it here.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/13/fashion/13LUCKY.html?_r=2&pagewanted=2&ref=fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment