Catch and Release

Enjoying the days of summer at the Pike Place Market, Steelhead Diner. A true comfort foodie paradise.

Famous Post Alley sign, our view. I can see sunflowers in the market.

Alderwood smoked sea salt and garlic jalapeno pepper, it is HOT! Sprinkle on anything to add a nice kick of heat.

Menu with lots of home cookin' choices-Gumbo, Fish & Chips, Oyster Po'Boy, Red beans and rice, Poutine (which is really hard to find!)
Pike Kilt Lifter Scotch Style Ale (Pike Pub and Brewery), Pesto and olive oil, fresh herbed bread.


Gumbo and Fish & Chips, perfect french fries.

Steelhead Diner
95 pine streetpike place market
seattle, wa 98101
206.625.0129


2 comments:

  1. Excellent choice -- Steelhead is one of my favorites, too. It's such a special place and I love that the locals adore it as much as new visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I've never been to Steelhead but your wonderful photos and description make me want to go. I'm hungry!

    ReplyDelete