The Holiday (cottage)

Occassionally, I'll blog about movies or magazines that motivate my Decor Inspiration:



The Cottage in The Holiday. I want to visit there.

Cook in the kitchen for a traditional English breakfast or Bubbles and Squeak.
Image from Saveur.


Or some Earl Grey tea and a fairy cake.






With Clive Owen.




In my classic or new MINI Cooper S.



Living room sitting area

Fireplace

Bedroom
Bathroom

Living room area
The Cottage

http://www.sonypictures.com/homevideo/theholiday/

2 comments:

  1. What Would Clive Do? Perhaps take a bubble bath with a cupcake in hand. He's so manly, it'd be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the address of this cottage? I'm gonna make Dave buy it for me! And you can come over and cook some of your fancy breakfasts in my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete